Lack of Economic Growth not shown in the market: POSSIBILITY OF FED JUNE RATE INCREASE:
Consumer Spending unchanged since March; This does not corroborate 98,000 Employment Jobs Report in March and 211,000 jobs created in April.
NASDAQ DOWN -0.52% – MORE TO COME
- GOOG down 0.14% After Hours – Business Expenditures on AdWords will fall.
- AAPL (Too expensive for the average Indian user): Disappointing Earnings.
- IBM – Due Diligence
- FB (Oculus too expensive for the average user) EPS $1.03 Down 3.68% AH
- EA, ATVI, GME, TTWO, SNE, MSFT (Amazon lowering its price on AWS – Amazon Web Services, MSFT will be forced to lower its price on Azure) – Reiterate Downfall of Console Gaming Business
- TSLA – Problems with Model 3 coming to light. Loss of $1.33 vs $.81 EPS estimate, Revenues of $2.70B vs. $2.62B estimate – Overpriced Stock, according to CNBC: Due Diligence, published Wednesday, 5/3/17. On 5/4/17, down $15.15 or 4.87%
- WYNN and TRVG will Lead EXPE and PCLN DOWN – EXPE overspending on TV Commercials: Layoffs in the Retail Sector and lack thereof of Discretionary Income will SEVERELY AFFECT Discretionary Travel Expenditures. Hit new 52-Week High today, however Trivago (TVAG.SG) down nearly 7%. CAR down 2.06% during the trading day and After Hours down 6.94% and CAKE down 7.96% After Hours, already mentioned as Shorts fell precipitously today. WYNN also will get hit (on 5/4/17, down 0.90% or down $1.13).
- NFLX – Down 0.55% and 0.23% After Hours: TV in Dire Shape according to CNBC. Viacom (VIAB) Down 7.54% ahead of earnings. Hulu introducing LIVE TV Service which includes the major networks.
- BABA – Down $0.85 or down 0.73%: The Trend is Your Friend. The EBay of China and manufacturing at 25 year lows.
Please consider subscribing to My Blog. SALE: Monthly subscription reduced from $25 to $5.