The report said there was stronger evidence that Mengistu and Sayed were being held by Hamas, than there was for Abu Ghanima. Photographs and technological evidence show that Mengistu crossed into Gaza in September 2014, and Sayed in April 2015. According to his family, Abu Ghanima crossed into Gaza in July 2016, but no evidence from Israel or Hamas has corroborated that account, HRW said.
President Trump planning to visit Israel, the Vatican, Saudi Arabia, NATO HQ in Belgium and the July G-7 meeting in Italy with a private meeting with Putin, the First Foreign Trip as President. President Trump spoke with Putin directly earlier in the week and this author wonders why post-phone call, the USSR Air Force flew TU-95 “Bear” Bombers off of Chariot, Alaska escorted by unarmed Russian fighters. This was the 5th sortie since the beginning of April. They turned back when our F-22 Raptors intercepted them and escorted them back to International Air Space.
Press conference conducted by Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson in Saudi Arabia.
- Iran talks likely, “At the Right Time.”
- New Path for Peace.
- Sends a strong message to our shared enemies.
- Finding ways to disrupting terrorism.
- 23 Foreign Export Licenses amounts to $450B in trade and thousands of American Jobs and Goods.
- Positive Impacts of President Trump strategy.
- Border security and airforce modernization with the help of USA Airmen
- Bolster the Kingdom’s ability to enhance security and reduces the USA military exposure.
- We have to fight ISIS on the battleground as well in Cyber Space.
- Close gaps which terrorists can exploit.
- Reduce conflict with Iran, Syria and Yemen. Regarding Yemen, “They will never surmount militarily.”
- JCPOA reducing Iran nuclear exposure.
- We hope Rouhani reduces influence in terrorism cells.
- Thanks to his highness, King Salman, and the Prince.
Adel al-Jubeir – Saudi Foreign Affairs Minister
- We appreciate support by Trump administration logistically and propel signed documents. Exxon-Mobil has the largest portion of the contracts signed. The summit will provide 100s and 1000s of jobs.
- We judge Iran by actions, not words, providing comfort and support to Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
- If Iran wants to be accepted by the international community, we expect them not to interfere with foreign governments.
- Radical sponsoring militia by Iran supplying missiles.
- We are fighting to restore the government of Yemen which rules 85% of geography.
President Trump emphasizes, “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs created by Billions of Dollars in Deals.”
Press conference conducted by Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson in about Iran.
- Iran to Open Up Trade
- The Result
- A Plea to PREVENT another 8-year war and settle Geopolitics.
- Contemplated War with Iran Backed, Hezbollah. They Boast they can rain Missiles on Israeli Nuclear Reactor.
- Shtei Etzbaot Mi’Sidon: In Honor of Ben-Dod Jaron Kashter and his Motobianchi and in Memory of Sabah David and Safta Yaffa.
Peruse My New Blog, My Survivalist Club!
- Mahmoud Ahmandinijad ruled from 2005-2013 and issued rhetoric against Israel (push them into the sea) and championed development of Nuclear Ambition. Ayatollah recommended he step down and The Guardian Council implored Hassan Rouhani or Hasan Minhaj (Not Zee Repetend) to take over. Rouhani, ruling since 2013, achieved a 2 time upheaval capturing 57% of the 40M, “Victory of the #Elections”
- by supporting Hamas and Hezbollah
- Hamas will no longer call for the destruction of Israel, stop associating with Muslim Brotherhood.
- “Hamas is attempting to fool the world but it will not succeed,” said David Keyes, a spokesman for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Targets sphere of influence in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Lebanon
- Harasses USA Navy Vessels, the latest on 4/24/17, a USA Destroyer in the Persian Gulf was approached by a Fast Approaching Vessel up to 1000 Yards away. Destroyer fired warning shots.
- Plotted to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the USA.
- Worst human rights policies, by jailing USA tourists.
- Iran nuclear ambition unsettles peoples and nations.
- Proliferation of missiles violate UN 2231.
- Israelis and Palestinians clash at Detention Center.
- Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, states “will conduct comprehensive review” of Iran 2015 Nuclear Deal as it appears has not discouraged Iran from becoming a nuclear power, according to MSNBC, as of 8:13PM EST, April 20, 2017.
- According to BusinessInsider.com, Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad has managed to cling to power thanks to a brutal scorched earth campaign on Syrian rebel groups and civilians, with the help of Russian warplanes and Iranian proxy militias. The embattled president’s rise to power was initially met with optimism in the west, where it was believed the younger Assad would not rule with as heavy a hand as his father. But when protests inspired by the Arab Spring broke out in 2011, Assad responded with force.
- The Trump administration is considering review of USA policies towards Iran.
- Depending on actions taken, could cause CRUDE OIL to SPIKE – As a hedge, purchase XOM, DVN, CVX, MRO, APA, CHK and PEIX(More speculatively on LNG, UGAZ).
- According to CNBC, Oil underperforming COPPER: SPECULATIVE PLAY – WRN. 3X LEVERAGED Silver play: USLV. 3X LEVERAGED BULL FUND ON GOLD: NUGT or UGLD. Alternative fuels may SPIKE IN SYMPATHY: PLUG.
- Also, if an event spooks the market in General, take haven in S&P 500 Short Fund: SDS and the NASDAQ: SQQQ. A record number of money managers think the market is overvalued.
Please consider subscribing to my Blog. SALE: Monthly subscription reduced from $25 to $5.